Session 1: Identifying your personal and professional goals
Through assessment and reflection, you’ll identify your personal and professional goals and the action steps needed to reach them.
Session 2: Creating your strategic career roadmap
Looking to accelerate, pivot or shift your career? We’ll review your goals, strengths and opportunities for growth. You’ll develop a strategic career roadmap with the milestones and action items needed to get you to where you want to be.
Session 3: Cultivating your personal brand
What do others associate with when they hear your name? What are your areas of expertise? This session will help you cultivate and better understand your personal brand and the best ways to leverage it throughout your career journey.
Session 4: Best practices in interviewing, negotiations & offer management
We’ll discuss how to stand out as a candidate for both internal and external roles including what to do before, during and after the interview for a successful outcome, as well as offer management and negotiation tips and insights.
About the Coach
Mary Burns has guided some of the world’s best MBA & Executive MBA candidates develop successful careers as a coach at Northwestern University’s prestigious Kellogg School of Management. She uses assessment and self-reflection to help clients leverage their strengths and competencies in any business environment.
Small Group Coaching
Build Your Strategic Career Roadmap with Small Group Coaching
Studies have shown that the leaky pipeline of female talent starts at the first promotion. While coaching is an effective leadership development channel, it’s mostly reserved for senior leaders. Tenshey is proud to offer small group coaching specifically targeted for employees from individual contributor to director levels at an affordable price. Group coaching is a great way to achieve measurable results while maximizing your time and budget.
Held virtually to offer flexibility no matter where you are, our group sessions are an active conversation-not a lecture. Participants will work with a coach and a group of seven peers to set and achieve goals, increase emotional intelligence, improve agility and problem-solving skills and develop a strategic career roadmap.
- Four one-hour virtual group coaching sessions with a small group of career-minded women and your coach.
- A thirty-minute Q& A session with Tenshey Founder & CEO Maggie Chan Jones to discuss how building her own career roadmap paved the way to a CMO position.
- A one-hour one-on-one follow-up session with your coach to discuss your personal career roadmap and next steps.
- A values-based assessment and StrengthsFinder assessment to help you understand what matters most to you personally, your superpowers and how they impact you professionally.
- A strategic career roadmap that sets a clear, strategic path to attaining your professional goals.
Reserve Your Spot Today!